3 Reasons to Love the Aqua Condominium in Sarasota Florida
The downtown Sarasota condo market is experiencing a resurgence and the Aqua luxury condos are creating quite the buzz! Aqua is an ultra-luxury condominium community that features units selling for between $3 million and $5 million.
Designed by Guy Peterson, this community just started pre-sales in fall 2013 – so now is a great time to make a move if you’re interested in living here.
So Why Do So Many People Want to Live at Aqua?
There are countless reasons why this condominium is receiving so much attention from buyers but here are probably the three most frequently given reasons:
- It spared no expense when it came to designing a luxury condo – form the European designer cabinets to the gourmet kitchens.
- It features spacious units that cover a wide range: from 3,800 to 6,700 square feet of living space
- It has a lengthy list of on-site amenities, from a wine room to a rooftop entertainment area.
Specifically, when you live at Aqua, you’ll enjoy such incredible amenities and features right inside your residence as:
- High ceilings
- Custom detailing
- Generous-size terraces
- Spacious walk-in pantries
- Private water closets
- Custom bathroom marble accents
- Steam rain showers
And as you’re out wondering the greater condominium community, you’ll feel like a celebrity as you enjoy access to such fine amenities as:
- Concierge services
- Private elevator entries
- Private garages
- Private boat slips with lift
- Fitness studio
- Heated swimming pool
- Whirlpool spa
- Putting green on the water
- Barbecue area
Discover More Reasons to Love Aqua Condominium in Sarasota Now!
If this sounds like your ideal place to call home, then please contact me, Dennis Kotaska, your dedicated Sarasota real estate expert, today!
I would be happy to assist you by offering you valuable condo buying advice as well as answering any pressing questions you may still have about this community.
Take a look at the available Aqua condominium listings in Sarasota below!
Have a great day!
280 GOLDEN GATE POINT #200