We are thrilled to report that our very own Lakewood Ranch has been recognized as a top 10 master planned community for 2014!
Evidently, researchers looked at the total number of home sales in the top 50 master planned community to come up with its list.
And our elite Lakewood Ranch appeared in the top 10 list!
Continue reading to learn more about this exciting development!
It Was a Great Year for Master Planned Communities, Report Indicates
According to recent market data, the top 50 master-planned communities in the country captured 22,238 new home sales in 2014, which translates to 5 percent of annual US new home sales.
Still, it should be noted that home sales were down 4 percent from 2013.
- 22,238 sales by the top 50 communities reflect a 4% decline from 2013.
- 13,231 sales by the revised top 20 communities reflect a 10% decline from 2013.
Texas had the strongest presence with 20 master –planned community on the top 50 list, with California offering 10 communities and Florida contributing nine.
Here is the list of the top 10 selling communities for 2014 (you’ll see that Lakewood Ranch falls in at 9t):
- The Villages, The Villages FL
- The Irvine Range, Orange County CA
- Nocatee, Jacksonville FL
- Riverstone, Houston TX
- Mountain’s Edge, Las Vegas, NV
- Alamo Ranch, San Antonio, TX
- Stapleton, Denver CO
- Aliana, Houston TX
- Valencia, Los Angeles, CA
- Lakewood Ranch, Sarasota FL
What You Should Know About Lakewood Ranch’s Ranking
Florida-based Senior Vice President Lesley Deutch recently noted that Lakewood Ranch experienced an increase in sales in2014 because of a number of diversification strategies.
These included a larger presence in production home builders, a mix of product offerings ranging form family-oriented to age-targeted and a wide range of home prices ranging from the low $200,000s to over $1,000,000.
For these reasons, Lakewood Ranch reported final sales of 493 homes. Impressive!
More Reasons to Love Lakewood Ranch
So why are so many people eager to live in Lakewood Ranch? There are so many reasons! First, this community features gorgeous homes that were made for luxury and convenience.
What’s more, this community offers a treasure trove of recreational amenities. From shopping to tennis, chili cook-offs to swimming, there’s something for everyone!
Some of the amenities located here include:
- The Country Club with three 18 hole golf courses
- The Athletic Center
- 18 lighted tennis courts
- Sarasota Polo Club • Premier Sports Campus
- Ancient Oaks Gun club
- A Sporting clays club
- The YMCA
And if you have kids, you’ll be thrilled to know that they’ll attend some of the best public schools in the area, including:
- Gilbert W. McNeal Elementary School
- Robert Willis Elementary School
- Braden River Elementary School
- DB Gullet Elementary School
- Freedom Elementary School • Braden River Middle School
- R. Dan Nolan Middle School
- Carlos E. Haile Middle School
- Lakewood Ranch High School
- Braden River High School
Buy Your Next Florida Home in Lakewood Ranch!
We would love the opportunity to assist you by answering any questions you might have as well as providing you with some valuable home buying resources
List Your Lakewood Ranch Home With Our Help!
And please make sure to also connect with us if you’re ready to list your home on the market. We would love to assist you by answering any questions you might have as well as determining the true value of your home!
Until next time,